Friday, January 24, 2014

Tasting - Dancing Bull


Name: Dancing Bull
Variety: Merlot
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2011
Price: $9.49
Winery Review: Our Merlot has flavors of jammy dark cherry, plum and blackberry with hints of vanilla that make it a versatile food wine. The perfect pairing for pizza.
My Review: The weight of this wine was pretty light and watery for a red wine. I decided to purchase this wine because the bottle said it pairs well with pizza, which is what I was having for dinner. First, I tried the wine without pizza. I could not distinguish any flavor in the wine except grape flavor. It basically tasted like any other cheap, bitter red wine I have ever had. I tried the wine again with my pizza, and the flavor wine did not change. I thought this wine was sub-par and will probably not buy it again. It is bearable, but not quite worth its price.

No comments:

Post a Comment