Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tasting - Risata Moscato d' Asti

Name: Risata Moscato d' Asti
Variety: 100% Moscato
Region: Asti, Piedmont DOCG
Country: Italy
Year: 2012
Price: $15.99
Wine Critic Review: Risata Moscato d’Asti is fresh, fragrant, and frizzante with vibrant, flavors and aromas of ripe stone fruit, tangerines, and honey. The wine is concentrated and flavorful, but not overly rich or heavy; sweet, yet balanced.
My Review: I loved this wine! First of all, I purchased it all by myself based on what I had tasted and liked and disliked so far. From reading the label, I thought I would enjoy it, and it turns out I was correct! The wine smelled like peaches, apples, and apricots. The wine was very sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, with hints of golden honey on top of all the fruits I smelled. I did not have this wine with any food that could have affected its taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment