Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tasting - Beltrame Friulano

Name: Beltrome Friulano
Variety: 100% Tocai Friulano
Region: Friuli
Country: Italy
Year: 2009
Price: Regular Price: $15.00, Sale: $9.95
Winery Review 100% Tocai Friulano Straw-coloured yellow with a pale green tint express an intense, delicately aromatic and floral bouquet.The flavour is dry, soft, slightly fruity, with slightly bitter nuance in its almond aftertaste, and suggestion of peach.
Personal Review: On the nose, this wine was quite fruity but I could not pinpoint which fruits were included in the aroma. The wine tasted slightly lemon-y and was sour and bitter. It also tasted like a lot of other fruits, but again, I struggled with distinguishing them since they were all pretty muted and well-blended. I liked this wine but it annoyed me I could not point out many particular flavors or smells. I did not have this wine with any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment